If You’re Feeling Stuck, Maybe a Life Audit Is What You Need
If you’re feeling stuck in life, don’t worry — you’re not alone.
Because it’s perfectly natural to feel this way at any point during your lifetime. The good news is you can do things to get yourself unstuck and start moving toward your dreams.
You remember those things, right? Your dreams.
The things you’ve always wanted to achieve.
One way to get yourself unstuck and achieve your dream life is to take account of your current life. Everything from your emotions to your successes and your failures, and those pesky habits that unknowingly cause you pain.
Essentially—a life audit.
Simply put: a life audit is taking a step back and assessing your life.
It can include looking at your career, your love life, your family, and your overall happiness level.
If you’re curious about what a life audit entails, or if you’re not sure whether you need one, here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Am I happy with my career path?
- Am I satisfied with my relationships?
- Do I feel like I am living my life’s purpose?
- What are some things I would like to change in my life?
- What is preventing me from living the life I want?
- What are some things I am proud of?
- What makes me happy?
- What stresses me out?
- Why do I feel stuck in life?
- What do I want my life to look like 5, 10 or 20 years from now?
One thing you’ll notice is that the answers to these self-reflecting questions don’t need to be negative ones.
The goal in a life audit is to uncover the things that make you happy and what are holding you back from that happiness.
The great thing about life audits is that there is no right or wrong way to go about them. You can tailor the process to fit your needs and…